YEAR 4 TEACHER
(Maternity Cover until July 2018)
Elmore Green is a happy, vibrant, school, where everyone is a learner and every experience is a learning opportunity.
We are looking to appoint:
- an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations and a passion for developing children's learning,
- a teacher who has the ability to work closely alongside a colleagues,
- an individual who has the ability to plan an exciting, inspiring curriculum and nurture a love of learning,
- a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement,
- a dynamic, creative, positive team member,
- an excellent role model who builds positive relationships with adults and children, who is committed to working in partnership with all stakeholders in the school.
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
- to teach children who are friendly, happy and excited to learn
- to join a progressive, supportive and friendly team
- to be supported in a school which promotes wellbeing of staff
Please contact Mrs L Murray (School Business Manager) at Elmore Green Primary School 01922 710162 to collect an application pack. Alternatively, the vacancy is advertised on the school website.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a tour
Elmore Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS check. The school complies with the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009, by ensuring that staff are not disqualified from working with children either themselves, or by association with a household member.
Closing date: Monday 30th October 4p.m.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 31st October
Interviews (to include a lesson observation ) Tuesday 7th November 2017