‘WORKING TOGETHER TO BE THE BEST WE CAN’
At Elmore Green Primary School we are doing our best to help everyone achieve their potential. By listening to each other, thinking about what we do, checking our outcomes and always striving to improve we will ensure that everyone can be happy and successful.
- To be a safe happy and caring community of learners.
- To help individuals regardless of their race, gender or disability to aquire the skills and knowledge needed to achieve their full potential.
- To develop understanding of and respect for a wide range of religious values, languages and cultural traditions and different ways of life.
- To encourage an enjoyment of life long learning.
- To encourage positive parent/carer and community involvement.
- To promote healthy lifestyles.
- To provide a curriculum that is stimulating, broad balanced, innovative and creative.
- To celebrate achievement.