Our Vision and Values
‘WORKING TOGETHER TO BE THE BEST WE CAN’
At Elmore Green Primary School we are doing our best to help everyone achieve their potential. By listening to each other, thinking about what we do, checking our outcomes and always striving to improve we will ensure that everyone can be happy and successful.
- To be a safe happy and caring community of learners.
- To help individuals regardless of their race, gender or disability to aquire the skills and knowledge needed to achieve their full potential.
- To develop understanding of and respect for a wide range of religious values, languages and cultural traditions and different ways of life.
- To encourage an enjoyment of life long learning.
- To encourage positive parent/carer and community involvement.
- To promote healthy lifestyles.
- To provide a curriculum that is stimulating, broad balanced, innovative and creative.
- To celebrate achievement.
In order that we achieve these aims in a caring and harmonious atmosphere we work hard with our children to develop key values. At Elmore Green we strive to uphold the values of Truth, Respect and Responsibility. We believe these form the basis for becoming good citizens and are fundamental to the values we all live by in Britain today.