It is important to keep children safe when using technology. In an ever changing world, it can be very hard to keep up-to-date with all the key information on e-safety. To make things a little easier, we will be keeping this page up-to-date with the latest issue of Ditto. Ditto is an e-safety newsletter released every half term and deals with all the latest information on e-safety and advice to help keep you and your children safe online. Any further information can be found here or by speaking to Mr Alders.
Ditto Issue 10
Ditto issue 7
Ditto Issue 5
Ditto Issue 4
Ditto Issue 3
Ditto Issue 2
Ditto Issue 1
The following smart rules apply both in school and at home. Discuss these rules with your child and make sure they know who they would tell if something was upsetting them.
- Never tell someone on the internet or on a mobile phone your full name, your address or your telephone number.
- Never meet up with an online friend. If someone asks to meet you tell an adult. Never go alone.
- Never accept emails or text messages fromÂ people you don’t know.
- Never rely on what you see on the internet. It’s not always true. Don’t rely on people you meet online they may lie about who they are.
- Always tell an adult if somebody upsets you. Tell an adult if you see something on the computer that makes you feel sad, unhappy or uncomfortable.